Skip to main content

Cheryl Cole in a green outfit with big cleavage

Cheryl Cole sexy as always

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm working on it

It will take quite some time to recover all the shit that I had built up. I started off today a little bit but hell. I'd spent like 1-2 months building up that gallery with hot pictures! Arrrg, well well, I'm on it again. I've started looking for a new job outside of Sweden again. Getting tired of this dump hole. Thinking about moving to Malta or maybe France. Having a phone interview with a company on Malta tomorrow. Hoping that I am able to make a good impression so that I can get down there for an interview. Got quite a hangover today. Was a rough party night yesterday. Today I've just been at home playing some poker and watching old X-files episodes. ---------------- keans-eyecandy.blogspot.com

I beg you, please. Wish me luck!

I don't like my current job. Actually, i HATE my job. I am working my ass off for crap cash and I'm stuck on a position where I can't go forward. No bloody way in hell I am ever getting a raise nor an advancement. So I've been looking for new opportunities lately. I were on a job interview earlier today. Applied for the job like 2 months ago and I never expected them to call me up for an interview. It's a job I really, Really, REALLY want! Even though 8/10th's of what I said were pure bullshit I am still very proud of myself and my performance during the interview. I would be extremely surprised if I do not get the job. If I am correct judging the situation, there will be another interview next week. Then a third meeting if I get the job. So now wish me luck, I will get a phone call on Monday if I get the chance for another interview or not! :D ---------------- keans-eyecandy.blogspot.com
It has been a couple of hectic months. First off my laptop broke down and I lost a lot of work that I had built up. Also, there's this site called facebook.com , I don't know if you've heard of it, but they started messing with me. They deleted my account and yada yada! That sort of pissed me off but not really anything I could do about it. :-) Anyways, I'm back now and I will try to pick up where I left off. :) ---------------- keans-eyecandy.blogspot.com